It’s February already and you know what that means…Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! If you’re already in a relationship, you will need to start looking for that perfect gift for your special someone. Depending on the person, that could be a box of chocolates, a nice necklace, or a trip to the Bahamas.
But what if you’re not in a relationship currently? We’re here to help! We compiled a few “pick up lines” that should work to help get you a date...and they come with a money-back guarantee...if they don’t work, we’ll refund everything you paid for them!
- I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
- This Valentine's Day, let's make like fabric softener and Snuggle.
- Didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
- Do you have GPS? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?
- Excuse me, you just dropped something - my jaw.
- Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
- Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I please borrow yours?
- Somebody call the cops. It’s got to be illegal to look that good.
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs do still exist, don’t they?
- I think there’s something wrong with my phone. Could you try calling it for me to see if it rings?
- Here I am. Now what are your other two wishes?
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile.
- I’m afraid I was blinded by your beauty. I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
After some discussion, we decided there should be a bonus line for those looking for a date at church: “I was reading through the book of Numbers last night and realized I don’t have yours!” So...single or formerly single (or single-to-be?) what is your favorite from the list above? Or maybe you have a suggestion for something better than what we listed...leave a comment below!